Sr. DevOps Engineer (CI/CD, Azure/AWS/or GCP, .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices using Docker and Kubernetes) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. DevOps Engineer (CI/CD, Azure/AWS/or GCP, .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices using Docker and Kubernetes) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer (CI/CD, Azure/AWS/or GCP, .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices using Docker containers and Kubernetes) (100% Remote) – 2 Openings
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Are you excited about working with some of the latest technologies to deliver new solutions to banks & credit unions? Our Enterprise Cloud Platform team is hiring 2 Full stack DevOps Software Engineer to help deliver cloud-first, microservices-based banking applications!
As part of the team, you’ll be at the center of our Strategic development initiatives for new banking applications. In your daily activities as a Senior DevOps Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a DevOps team creating new banking applications as well shared platform services using responsive technologies & frameworks in an innovative technology stack.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing and monitoring CI/CD processes.
- Minimum 2 years working with public cloud-hosted applications, projects, and infrastructure.
- Must have technical knowledge or experience with the following technologies: Microsoft .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for team meetings, trainings, or workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with Public cloud environments: Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with RESTful API’s as well as integrating with SOAP-based API’s and web services.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database experience.
- Apache or Confluent Kafka experience.
- Key Vaults and Certificate Management experience.
- ElasticStack, LogStash/Fluentd, Kibana.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Banking/Credit Union Application/Core System Experience
- Exposure to SCM tools like Azure repo and Github.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.