Senior SQL Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Senior SQL Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Senior SQL Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Develop modules migrating data from disparate data sources using SSIS/ETL and other tools
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and problem solve data integrity issues and discrepancies across various sources
- Test and validate conversions that were implemented
- Participate in an Agile environment --- daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, ceremonies etc.
- Design, Solution, Test and Document in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Create and interpret technical design specifications and SOPs
- 5-8 years' experience in SSIS and ETL
- Proficient in MS SQL: Database Design, Normalization, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance Tuning
- Proficient in Visual Studio
- EMR/Integration experience (HL7, FHIR, APIs) and prior conversion experience a plus
- Expert in Cloud based development (Azure)
- Experience using SDLC software (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with testing, specifically writing test cases, unit testing, and automated testing
- Epic Cogito DB, Cache Model Experience
- Experience with interface engines such as HealthConnect
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Rally/Jira agile management application experience
- Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Epic/Allscripts EHR or Practice Mgmt system experience
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence for team collaboration