Epic Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Epic Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Epic Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Install, upgrade, maintain and support Epic client systems (Web Blob, Interconnect, Hyperspace Web, EPS, MyChart, CareEverywhere, Welcome etc.) server platforms
- Apply Epic client pack SUs and releases to all installed Epic applications across the environments
- Define, manage and implement security policies related to active directory, user accounts, profiles, access, privileges, and roles, and required audit information
- Communicate and coordinate with other teams (Linux, Citrix, Windows, Network, NAS) related to database (ODB/SQL), application and environment support and projects
- Configure and troubleshoot integrated third-party software and peripherals
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues across servers related to IIS, ARRs, redirect, firewalls, load balancing, network, registry, securities, certificates, infrastructure hardware and datacenter software
- Participate in an Agile environment --- daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, ceremonies etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Epic Client Systems --- Windows applications, IIS Web Servers & Services, Patient Engagement, Citrix XenApp, load balancing, firewalls, networking, storage, 3rd party applications integrations to the Epic system and other infrastructure management that supports the ecosystem. This includes Windows OS, scripting, printing, IIS, Citrix XenApp, VMware, load balancing, firewalls, networking, storage and other technologies.
- ECSA Certification (101, 102, 105, 110 and/or 115)
- Expertise in the Microsoft Windows server administration
- 5 years of Windows Server experience including IIS, App
- Cloud, Azure skills for continuous integration and continuous development
- Testing skills for continuous testing
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Rally/Jira agile management application experience
- Epic/Allscripts EHR or Practice Mgmt system experience
- ALM testing management application experience or similar
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or Confluence for team collaboration