Admin Assistant I (Exp. w/ MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, and TEAMS) (Onsite in Allen, TX) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Admin Assistant I (Exp. w/ MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, and TEAMS) (Onsite in Allen, TX) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- High school or equivalent required.
- MS Office skills to include Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook and Teams
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Provides administrative support to assigned team members, which include scheduling, meeting coordination, material preparation, data entry, making travel arrangements, processing expense reporting, and other general administrative tasks.
- Schedules a wide variety of activities (e.g. appointments, meetings, travel reservations/accommodations, facility usage, etc.) for internal customers as well as external stakeholders and groups.
- Identifies scheduling conflicts and provides regular scheduling updates to the team during weekly team meetings.
- Manages Outlook calendar appointments for the Senior Managing Director and team, including invitations for all Collaborative Group and Committee Meetings.
- Coordinates meeting and event registration and logistics, which includes securing space, arranging for food refreshments, preparing materials, and confirming participant reservations and attendance.
- Prepares a variety of documents (e.g. correspondence, agendas, minutes, event programs, reports, etc.) to communicate information and/or create documentation in paper and/or electronic format. Manages all documents in shared folders/forums.
- Maintains up-to-date records, which includes files, contacts lists, and database entries (e.g. CRM)
- Participates in event planning as required.
- Provides general support to the leadership team and guests.