Help Desk Tech (2 years of HD experience) (Flex schedule onsite/remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Help Desk Tech (2 years of HD experience) (Flex schedule onsite/remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
Title: Help Desk Tech - 5 Openings (2 years of HD experience) (Flex schedule onsite/remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Help Desk Representative will be located in Ann Arbor, MI, providing effective, live Level 1 support for In-Store Operators.
The Help Desk Representative remotely diagnoses and resolves routine problems including proprietary software, as well as hardware and peripheral equipment (touch screens, phones, printers, etc.) They follow up with our customers to ensure calls are resolved and closed promptly.
Onsite vs. Remote work:
These positions will work a flex schedule during the first 3 months of training. They would likely be onsite 2 days a week and then remote the other 3 during the training period. It would then be fully remote until we return to the office in December/January. There will, however, be the option to work a hybrid type schedule on-going (2 days/week remote and 3 days/week onsite).
Other aspects of the role include:
· Provide support to co-workers to ensure effective sharing of best practices
· Increase knowledge through continuing education classes
· Working in our beautiful headquarters.
Ideal candidates will be technically savvy, have previous Help Desk experience and must be open to working nights and weekends! Typical shifts include: 12PM- 9PM, 2PM-11PM, and 11PM-8AM.
If you are a motivated to get into an innovative and forward thinking company, we want you!
· 2+ years of help desk experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred; not required
· Ability to work nights and weekends is a must!
· Experience with remote support preferred
· Familiarity with basic networking
· SQL experience preferred (reading & executing existing queries)
· Previous telecom and/or networking experience preferred