C#.Net Developer (Mid-Sr. Level - 2 openings) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- C#.Net Developer (Mid-Sr. Level - 2 openings) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
Title: .Net Developers (Mid - Sr. Level - 2 openings) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position provides line of business software development, database development, Internet design & support.
This position requires...
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science required.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Developing business applications for meeting business needs ranging from adjusting configurations on purchased products to developing and maintaining code for business applications is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently or within a diverse team.
- Must have a desire and drive to learn new technologies, and to continuously learn and grow as a professional and as an individual.
- Must have a passion for creating and delivering software that is both high quality and highly innovative.
- Must have excellent programming, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to understand and appropriately respond to client needs.
Scope of Project:
- Experience with .Net, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Angular2+.
- Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS, GPC, etc.)
- Recent experience using HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, and Bootstrap to improve the user experience.
- Relational database development experience (SQL Server 2014+).
- Experience developing RESTful web services.
- Preferred experience: .NET Core 2.0, Identity Server 4, IIS Administration, Active Directory, SSIS and Salesforce.