Sr. Software Engineer (.NET, SOAP or REST API’s, Angular or React experience) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (.NET, SOAP or REST API’s, Angular or React experience) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (.NET, SOAP or REST API’s, Angular or React experience) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
As part of our Enterprise Cloud Platform team, you’ll be at the center of our strategic development initiatives for new fintech applications. In your daily activities as a full-stack Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a DevOps team creating new fintech applications as well as shared platform services using .NET Core/ Angular in an innovative technology stack as well as engage daily with other Software engineers and DevOps engineers, product owners, and QA automation engineers in your team.
Our client is annually recognized as one of the best tech & fintech companies to work for in the U.S. by Forbes and other local sources! This is a fast paced and fun work environment with a great team engaging like a start-up company. You’ll need to be able to be agile, flexible and should be self-motivated as well as someone who loves to work closely with other teams across the enterprise and our clients.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of software development experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years developing apps using .NET services exposing SOAP or REST API’s.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Angular or React experience.
- Must be able to travel 5 % for internal meetings, workshops, and/or training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong interest in mentoring other developers and presenting apps & technologies to stakeholders.
- Microsoft .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices.
- Building RESTful API’s and integrating with SOAP-based API’s and web services.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database experience.
- Apache or Confluent Kafka experience.
- Experience with front end tools such as Angular.
- Docker Containers, Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Service experience.
- Key Vaults and Certificate Management experience.
- ElasticStack, LogStash/Fluentd, Kibana.
- Git-based repositories.
- Banking Application product experience helpful.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.