Engineering Manager (.Net)
- Job Title
- Engineering Manager (.Net)
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Looking for someone with broad development knowledge and strong leadership experience. The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance our web based customer applications, web service suite, MS SQL database, and administrative application.
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Application Developers.
- Capable of directing and coordinating activities of a .NET Development composed of local and
offshore development personnel.
- Capable of working with Product Manager to define technical requirements and prioritize
- Capable of working with QA, IT Operations, and Infrastructure teams to implement high quality
enhancements to existing technical solution.
- That can understand and manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for
various application enhancements and system integrations.
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies,
o Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees.
o Planning, assigning, and directing work of team.
o Appraising and formally evaluating performance.
o Addressing all complaints and resolving problems.
This position requires the candidate to meet with customers and deliver technical solutions to sales and
- Work with the technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web-based and
web service-based applications.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs
- Responsible for development and enhancement of web-based and web service-based
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software
engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with IT management to
ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Work with development team to establish standards, processes, and procedures.
- Review software code to ensure quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that
can be utilized other team members.
- Web Services, Visual Studio 2017/2019, IIS, Content Versioning.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server. Relational database analysis, design, and
- Experience with .Net Core 3.1, Node.js/Webpack, and Vue JS is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps practices is a plus