PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect, Principal (MV)
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
PSS is seeking an exceptionally talented Lead Solutions Architect who is a geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with advanced skills in exploitation of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Publicly Accessible Information (PAI). Candidate shall provide technical insight and practical experience to direct team to develop enterprise solutions that leverage GEOINT and PAI to meet complex US government client needs. Candidate shall leverage multiple solution strategies to resolve complex challenges in intelligence planning, utilization, and interpretation, along provide tactical to strategic analytic support.
The candidates must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform.
Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, four-tier bonus structure, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate shall interact with customer to fully understand mission needs, then translate those needs into technical requirements for team to generate enterprise solutions.
- Candidate shall leverage knowledge of GEOINT, PAI, commercial, and open source data to make recommendations to match client needs with relevant data, services, and processes.
- Candidate shall perform data review and quality assessments for broad range of GEOINT, PAI, commercial, and open source data.
- Candidate shall prototype data fusion workflows.
- The candidate will be responsible for partnering and collaborating with internal stakeholders, executives, business architects and implementation team members to define and communicate the technical vision, enable incremental architecture and design, and provide oversight to implementation teams to ensure their emerging design enables the technical vision.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess an Active Top Secret /SCI level clearance.
- 10+ years of experience with a BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience with a Masters degree
- 5+ years of experience with a PHD
- Must possess data analytics skills and experience, using continuous feedback and learning to enable incremental delivery, minimize waste, and increase value by ensuring alignment of technical solutions with business needs. The goal is to enable business-driven IT architectures, supported by analysis of current state/ target state transformations, and target state option selection.
- The successful candidate will have relevant experience in enterprises analysis, data analysis and solution assessment and validation techniques and can quickly adapt to the custom Agile framework.
- Must possess excellent logic, situational awareness, attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, and an urgent drive to make a difference.
- Must be able to recognize the corporate strategy and realize all business processes that define how an enterprise achieves its strategic goals.
- Responsible for understanding technical specifics and work between various business layers.
- Ability to apply model-driven development principles, incremental architecture and design, data modeling and analysis.
- Respond to new tactical demands with proactive, upfront impact analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate and understand complex data flow, system interactions, and business processes, offering solutions based on data analytics as needed.
- Masters degree in Strategic Intelligence or similar/related area of study
- Extensive data analytics and modeling experience with DoD ISR customer