Data Entry Analyst (Local Remote some flex) (6 months of exp with billing, data entry or admin work & customer facing experience)
- Job Title
- Data Entry Analyst (Local Remote some flex) (6 months of exp with billing, data entry or admin work & customer facing experience)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Springfield, MO 65809
- Other Location
Title: Data Entry Analyst (Local Remote some Flex) (6 months of exp with billing, data entry or admin work & customer facing experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsConexess Group is seeking a Customer Contracts Billing Data Entry Analyst Contractor (Remote). This individual will analyze information from customers, vendors and/or internal organizations using excel and other programs. Ideal candidates will be highly detail oriented with exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in data entry, billing, or back office administrative tasks.
- At least 6 months customer facing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint, Accounting ERP system, and CRM system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process and detail oriented.
- Able to do research on legal terms etc.
- Able to document processes.
- Contacts internal or external parties in order to verify or obtain information.
- Inputs data from various sources into existing computer system(s).
- Verifies the integrity and accuracy of information against source documents and makes corrections and adjustments when necessary.
- Confirms, edits and/or proofreads information.
- Frequently checks and/or uses the system and ensures that results match expectations.
- Works closely with other internal organizations to maintain integrity of data. Notifies appropriate parties if more detailed follow-up is required.
- May perform other support functions as requested.