Full Stack Software Engineer (CTP-2-3)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Software Engineer (CTP-2-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Software Engineer will support multiple small teams within the organization in sustaining and existing products. They will support modernization efforts by rebranding, consolidating, and integrating products. They will ensure compliance of interactions and accesses with various corporate systems. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and adapt to frequently changing environments.
We are seeking:
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience with ExtJS frameworks
- Full stack development
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Framework, MySQL database, Tomcat and Restful Web Services development
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience in debugging existing software and correcting defects
- Experience performing thorough design reviews and code reviews
· Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
· A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.