Sr. MuleSoft Developer (Implementing REST MuleSoft solutions with Salesforce, Peoplesoft and DW Apps) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. MuleSoft Developer (Implementing REST MuleSoft solutions with Salesforce, Peoplesoft and DW Apps) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Sr. MuleSoft Developer (Implementing REST MuleSoft solutions with Salesforce, Peoplesoft and DW Apps) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
The Enterprise Product Management team is currently seeking a Sr. MuleSoft Developer to drive solutions in both Cloud and On-Premises environments. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing solutions associated with the Salesforce enterprise environment, as well as internal products.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience implementing REST MuleSoft solutions with Salesforce, Peoplesoft and Data warehouse applications.
- Experience implementing both Anypoint Platform and On-Premises models using Runtime Fabric.
- Technical knowledge and implementation experiences with the following tools: MUnit, DataWeave, API Manager, AnyPoint Studio, Message Queue’s.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- MuleSoft Developer Certification – Level 1
- Develop solutions using a structured and methodical approach keeping with a mindset of long term maintainability and reusable assets, components and frameworks.
- Agile Framework development environment.
- Design, build and implement Mulesoft solutions for both Cloud (Anypoint Platform) and On-Premises platforms (Runtime Fabric).
- Implement solutions based on needs associated to the Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud and internal products.
- Ability to effectively translate business needs into scalable and forward thinking implementations on the Mulesoft platform.
- Monitor all application environment and proactively update the Mulesoft system and lower environments.
- Move us in a direction of implementation from a point to point solution to a MQ based architecture to bring us closer to near real time solutions.