Teamcenter Site Consolidation/ Data Migration (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Site Consolidation/ Data Migration (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Peoria, IL 61525
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Execution of the Migration and Site Consolidation solution tools requires a number of skills in the area of computer science and CAD. Generally, the consultant not only works without any technical supervision, but is often required to teach the customer’s staff certain fundamentals in this area during the course of the project.
Provide process consulting, aligning processes for Migration and Site Consolidation tools, identify gaps and recommending solutions to close gaps for the solution.
Performing work related to consolidation of Teamcenter Sites which may include:
- Teamcenter knowledge and experience
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience with database consolidation tool from Teamcenter 8 to Teamcenter 11.
- Experience with IPS data upload utility
- Experience extracting, transforming, and loading data from various PDM formats including mainframe to Teamcenter 11.
- Managing complex data migration project
- Experience with data validation
- Reporting skills
Reviewing and providing feedback related to the planning of activities related to the site consolidation project.
The consultant should be proficient in:
- Site Consolidation Tools – 2-3 years minimum experience required.
- Software Design Methodologies, Design Patterns, and Best Practices
- Object-oriented design and data bases
- SQL queries
- Teamcenter Data Model
- Java/Perl/SQL/C++ coding may be required
- Testing and debugging methodologies
- Accordingly, the consultant must be a quick learner, coming pre-armed with a good working knowledge of:
- Reporting Methods and data access
- Discrete manufacturing
- Product development
- Engineering (generally mechanical, but sometimes electrical, structural, etc.)
- ERP, PLM, and CRM systems
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Teamcenter Migration and Site Consolidation experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering.