Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Operating Room - Women's Health
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Operating Room - Women's Health
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80219
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Woman's Health / Breast Cancer - Medical Device Manufacturer striving to improve the quality of life by providing a wide range of innovative medical solutions that benefit patients around the world with ground breaking technology for accurate margin assessment in breast cancer surgery, They are seeking a Registered Nurse who can provide clinical training and support for their products and the Sales people. Responsibilities include providing in-service training to Surgeons and their surgical staff, and providing in-person Clinical Support.
MUST be Registered Nurse (RN or BSN) or Surgical Technologist with Operating Room experience with General Surgeons or Breast Surgeons.
MUST have experience assisting with breast biopsies, sentinel node biopsies, lumpectomies, mastectomies, or DCIS procedures.
Would look at RN, Surgical Technologist, or Mammography Tech who has assisted with breast biopsies or breast cancer patients.
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of Denver, CO area (near major airport)
- Position will help cover USA with other Clinical Account Specialists
- Travel - approx 50% overnights
- MUST be able to Travel
- Salary 100 - 110 K per year
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel expenses paid
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to LindaHertzGroupRecruiter@gmail.com or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS"
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and FOLLOW LINDA HERTZ GROUP ON LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science, Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Focus into family, career, money and it's your life topics at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* MUST have experience assisting with breast biopsies, sentinel node biopsies, lumpectomies, mastectomies, DCIS, or brachytherapy procedures.
*Would look at a Surgical Technologist with experience with Breast biopsies
* Registered Nurse (RN or BSN) with Operating Room experience with General Surgeons and/or Breast Surgeons.
*Would look at a Mammography Tech with Stereotactic breast biopsy experience.
* Experience as Clinical Specialist with a Medical Device Company is not required but would be a HUGE PLUS !!
* MUST possess a high business acumen with excellent communication and interpersonal skills !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: RN, BSN, Registered Nurse, Surgical Tech, CST, Mammography Tech, Operating Room, OR, Surgery, Oncology, Women's Health, Brachytherapy, GYN Surgeons, Breast Surgeons, General Surgeons, breast cancer, DCIS, lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel nodes, mammograms, breast ultrasound, Radiation, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support, Clinical Sales, Hybrid Sales rep, Educator, Trainer
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 None to $110,000.00 None