Workers Compensation Litigation Attorney
- Job Title
- Workers Compensation Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
A highly regarded multi-state litigation law firm seeks an experienced workers' compensation attorney to join their thriving Jacksonville office!
- 1 to 5 years of FL workers' compensation defense litigation experience.
- Licensed FL attorney in good standing
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and expertise in the workers' compensation litigation process.
- Requires report writing, strategy and exposure, as well as research and legal writing for briefs, motions, etc.
- Depositions and courtroom appearances for hearings, motions, & trials.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills, and who has the ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Computer savvy with case management software experience.
Competitive base salary, with an innovative bonus structure and excellent benefit package!
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED