- Job Title
- Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30326
- Other Location
A coveted, well established multi-state liability defense law firm seeks a highly qualified Sr-level Litigation Attorney to join their thriving Atlanta office!
· Serving the needs of existing clients in the Atlanta area.
· Meet and negotiate with potential clients.
· Maintain good client relationship.
· Supervise and train associate attorneys.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Must have a minimum of 3 to 12 years of experience in GA general insurance litigation, or workers' compensation litigation, or products liability or insurance coverage
· Portable book of business is highly desired.
· Must be highly motivated and capable of developing and following through on strategies to successfully resolve diverse and complex matters, and be able to coordinate with attorneys from other offices.
· Tried cases to jury verdict .
· Dual license is a huge plus.
· Academic Excellence.
· Computer literate.
**Excellent pay and benefit package with an Innovative Financial incentive bonus program that rewards entrepreneurial initiative**
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED