Meijer Now Hiring Cashiers
- Job Title
- Meijer Now Hiring Cashiers
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Other Location
Want to join a company that has been certified as a "Great Place to Work"? Then apply today to join the Meijer team!
As a Cashier, you will craft quality customer experiences by providing efficient, effective customer service in the checkout lane that creates a positive and lasting impact on Meijer customers. Click here for an overview of the position.
Location: 1997 East Beltline. Grand Rapids, MI
What You’ll be Doing:
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- You create ‘WOW’ moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers.
- Complete transactions, handle money in all forms responsibly and maintain accuracy of point of sale purchases.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and appropriately.
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return visits.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Competitive Wages - Starting Pay $12.20 per hour
- Flexible Schedules (15-40 hours per week)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
- Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
- Team Member Discount
- Meijer Scholarship Opportunities for Team Members and their immediate families
- Leadership Development Training Opportunities
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills