Real Estate Attorney
- Job Title
- Real Estate Attorney
- Job ID
- Aiken, SC
- Other Location
A prominent Commercial / Residential Real Estate Closing law firm, with 7 offices is seeking a qualified Attorney to start up their Aiken, SC office! The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of commercial real estate, residential, land zoning & titlement legal experience.
- Perform all aspects of SC residential real estate closings.
- Review & draft real estate contracts.
- Certify titles, preside over closings, record documents, and disburse funds from closing.
- Title review.
- Evaluate legal and business risks associated with the adoption of real estate, environmental, and financing strategies.
- Negotiate loan commercial leases.
- Dual license in SC & GA.
- Portable book of business is a PLUS.
- Attorney who is teachable and can motivate support staff in a positive way and be part of the team.
- Able to work with seasoned & experienced attorneys & paralegals.
- Must be reliable.
- High energy, computer savvy with positive attitude.
- Work directly with the firm's clients on acquisitions, dispositions, Joint Ventures, and other transactions covering industrial, retail, hotel, titlement, and mixed-use land development projects.
- Review & draft complex commercial real estate leases & contracts.
Competitive base pay, excellent benefit package along with an innovative bonus structure.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED