Meijer Warehouse Order Selector
- Job Title
- Meijer Warehouse Order Selector
- Job ID
- Goshen, IN 46526
- Other Location
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. With a proven history of growth and employee care, we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work”. Take the first step to a new career and apply today!
Our Middlebury Manufacturing and Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you. When you join our warehouse team, you’ll assist in maintaining product integrity at the distribution center, from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd Shift
FULL TIME with BENEFITS. PAY $16.25 an hour with opportunity to earn more!
Now Hiring for Positions: Warehouse Workers, Deli Production Workers, Mixer Operators, and Deli Packaging
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and multi-task.
- Prior warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a temperature controlled environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Accurately complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and support all work rule policies regarding safety as detailed in the Meijer Guiding Principles, Meijer safety standards, and related Meijer policies.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 K – retirement plan
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs and more!
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older