Legal Secretary - Real Estate
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary - Real Estate
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
A prominent Charleston area law firm a seeks legal secretary to support their downtown Charleston Real Estate paralegals and attorneys, as well as, handle other assigned and office clerical duties.
- Must have good administrative skills including Word, Outlook and able to type 55 WPM.
- Must have experience with Real Estate Software.
- Experience scheduling appointments, mediations, & travel arrangements.
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- Proficient with switchboard, copier, scanner, fax and computer experience.
- Dictation is a plus.
- Prepare for meetings, processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer phones, and filing.
- Schedules use of conference rooms.
- Records trial calendar information, and disseminates appropriate information throughout firm.
- Performs administrative functions relating to filing, mailings, data entry, and document production on an as-needed basis.
- Remains flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the Management team.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUME