- Job Title
- UX Designer
- Job ID
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Austin, TX based client in their search for a UX Designer. This is a long term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Uses understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes. Designs within the confines of design language but knows how to innovate within it. Equally comfortable solving tactical and blue-sky design problems.
- Confidently articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions
- Responsible for facilitating design discussions and leads design ideation sessions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspires teams
- Current on new technologies and techniques, and communicates those trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge. Recommends new technologies, interactions, and processes to effectively address UX and business goals.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
- Adept at working with others both inside and outside of UX
- Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
- Possess a working understanding of how business executes a customer focused design process
- Communicates throughout, gaining acceptance for long-term strategies and plans in their area
- Skilled in Presenting – can effectively communicate in large or small group settings.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Complete mastery of using Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or Invision Studio.
- Experience working in larger design teams with shared Design System and symbols / asset library using aforementioned tools.