Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist – GASTROINTESTINAL
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist – GASTROINTESTINAL
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Other Location
- So CA
Clinical Specialist - Gastroenterology or Operating Room - Leading Global Healthcare Company with an exciting new opportunity in their cutting-edge division that manufacturers an array of innovative, noninvasive medical products. These state of the art products provide a platform and approach utilizing noninvasive therapies allowing physicians to detect GI abnormalities, monitor disease activity, and assess treatment efficacy. The Clinical Specialist will serve as the clinical product expert responsible for developing greater customer depth in both product and clinical understanding. Day-to-day activities include: product demonstrations to physicians and nurses in a hospital and out-patient setting, reviewing the entire medical device line of products and services as it relates to clinical application, installation of capital equipment, technical training and clinical issue troubleshooting.
Medical or Surgical Company Industry experience as Clinical Specialist is preferred but not required !!
RN with BS/BA Degree or BSN with procedure assisting experience in the Operating Room or GI Suite.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Live in Los Angeles or Southern California area
- Coverage - LA Metro area, Orange County, south of San Jose
- Travel - 2-3 overnights / week
- Salary plus Bonus (flexible for the perfect candidate)
- Base salary 90k/yr with 10k bonus (paid quarterly) - 100k total
- Company Car
- All travel expenses paid
- Medical Benefits
- Interested in THIS JOB? Send Word Doc. Resume to email@example.com or apply directly from our website: www.lindahertz.com.
- Not interested in this Job Post? Just send us your Word Doc. resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Future Opportunities" in subject!
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS and ALL USA JOBS , as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site!
- Boost your important medical connections by inviting Linda Hertz to your Linkedin! She is connected to over 16,000 medical industry people: FEEL FREE TO VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Visit our career news FaceBook Page at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*RN, BSN, Registered Nurse with GI Suite or Operating Room assisting experience
*MUST have Clinical procedure assisting experience in the Operating Room or GI Suite or Endoscopy Suite
*MUST have 4 years of clinical nursing experience in Hospital or Surgical Suite
*Medical Device Company experience in a Clinical Education Support role is preferred but NOT required
*MUST have BS/BA Degree !!
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills !!
*Strong success oriented and driven personality !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: BSN, RN, Registered Nurse, Operating Room, Surgery, GI Lab, GI Suite, Colonoscopy, EGD, Reflux, GERD, GI scope, gastrointestinal, gastroenterology, Gastroenterologist, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support Educator, Trainer
- Pay Range
- $90,000.00 Annually to $100,000.00 Annually