- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
The Project Coordinator’s responsibilities are to work closely with Project Managers and Product Owners to assist in the estimation of projects and administer to the priorities set by the business. Communicate project status, identify, and escalate any potential risks to Project Manager. Assist in defining and implementing project management processes that ensure accountability and efficient project delivery.
· Support the project manager with administrative tasks and the development of procedures.
· Develop and monitor project schedules, track progress to ensure project deadlines are met.
· Organize meetings to coordinate work and communicate with the team on project updates.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and monitor interruptions to the plan.
· Collect data and ensure documentation is up to date.
· Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
· Measure project performance against baseline to identify areas for improvement.
· Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
· Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of various project management approaches
· Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Ability to identify and engage proper resources for tasks
· Problem-solving skills
· Time management skills
· Friendly and approachable
· Proficient in all Microsoft 365 applications