Digital Product Owner
- Job Title
- Digital Product Owner
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis, MO based client in their search for a Digital Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- As a member of our product and planning team, you will work with product stakeholders to determine the business and technology objectives for your assigned technical product(s).
- The Digital Product Owner is responsible for the road map and day-to-day management of authentication related consumer funnels.
- This highly technology and business-oriented individual will ensure the effective execution on internal and external projects, delivering the outcomes needed to support these lines of business.
- The Digital Product Owner will partner with the product marketing teams, external agencies, internal IT resources, and with global subject matter experts, as the forefront member and owner of new and ongoing initiatives.
- The Product owner work with design, strategy and engineering to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market that fits customer needs.
- Product Owner must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, search engine optimization, campaign integration, a/b testing, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices.
- Develop, measure and report performance of all products and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ability to manage prioritization across multiple business owners
- Analyze and act on product performance, stability, and client culture to maintain continued product success and market fit
- Are committed to building an awesome product
- Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies
- Comfortable in talking technology with developers while knowing how to translate the language to communicate shareholders.
- Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives
- Establish and communicate KPIs to executive management and pivot accordingly in an agile project methodology
- Experience presenting in front of senior leaders and audiences.
- Helps define and drive design concepts partnering with the design team based on business specifications Lead establishment of team objectives and key results (OKRs) based on input from Corporate OKRs, Product Management, other POs, and service team members
- Manages the product backlog and drives priority through risk, value, learning opportunities and dependencies
- Knowledge and experience working on of consumer authentication patterns (Registration, Login, Account Recovery, OAuth, SSO, MFA)
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development
- Utilizing applications like JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, and/or others.
- 3-5 years of digital product and/or business website ownership or related experience.