Now Hiring! Meijer Sweet Corn Project
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Meijer Sweet Corn Project
- Job ID
- Lansing, MI 48917
- Other Location
Want to join a company that has been certified as a "Great Place to Work"? Then apply TODAY to join the Meijer team!
Meijer Fresh Assembly and Packaging in Lansing is hiring motivated individuals like you!
Now Hiring Manufacturing Production Workers on 1st Shift and 3rd Shift.
When you join our manufacturing team, you will help package several varieties of customer convenience food products for store delivery including salads, seasonal produce, and ready to go items.
- Package several varieties of customer convenience food products.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility. Comply with HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Ensure building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain a good attendance and work record.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Entry Level - prior food manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Team Member will receive training on processes of the job.
Why Work for Meijer
- Meijer invests in you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs and more!
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older