Marketing Analytics Analyst (Data Mining) (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Marketing Analytics Analyst (Data Mining) (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Marketing Analytics Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- This role will be responsible for leading and performing a wide variety of analysis work for marketing and data stakeholders.
- Projects will include in-depth work in areas such as segmentation, analysis, list building, model building, model training and model execution.
- This role is focused on partnering closely with internal stakeholders.
- This starts from understanding and interpreting business requirements to develop the right approach and analytical tools to meet stakeholders' needs.
- This role involves influencing stakeholders and leaders as to the best analytical approach to solve specific marketing analytics problems.
- This role requires a product management mindset to work backward from stakeholder needs to delight stakeholders at all levels of organization and with varying degrees of analytical focus.
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical and technical skills coupled with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and analytical approaches.
- Ability to craft recommendations for IT and Data Engineers to build infrastructure and data solutions to support analytics needs.
- Candidates must have a successful track record of working in environments with disparate sources of data and must work well independently and in team settings.
- Candidates must have and develop subject matter expertise in existing and emerging marketing and analytics best practices.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years analytics experience; marketing analytics experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on AWS experience
- AWS certifications a plus
- 1 year's data mining experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering analytical projects
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to automate and improve existing analytical processes
- Ability to work in a high-performance business environment
- Analytic capability with familiarity of emerging data analytics technologies and approaches
- Excellent communication skills to influence and collaborate with vendors, team members and stakeholders
- Proactive in achieving results Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience in some of the following technologies/environments (SAS EG & SQL, Python, R, Hadoop, and AWS) a plus
- Experience in health care a plus