Sr. Software Test Engineer (Medical)
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Test Engineer (Medical)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Other Location
· Review software requirement documents and propose updates to ensure that requirements are understood, clinically correct and testable
· Design, document, and implement test plans
· Design, develop and execute functional, and regression test cases for multiple systems, based on knowledge of business processes and discussions with developers.
· Trace requirements to test cases
· Document and report defects and results for each test cycle in scope.
· Perform version control on all test plans, executed tests and trace-matrixes.
· Work with a clinical testing associate, development team and test team to ensure timely and thorough testing of technological projects, assist with establishing and promoting best practices, standards and processes.
· BA or BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
· BA or BS Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology or Medical Imaging Technology may also be relevant
Skills and Experience
· Minimum of five years of testing experience.
· Minimum of two years of clinical imaging experience
· Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge is a desired.
· Solid QA process knowledge including waterfall and scrum.
· Understanding of common information architecture and information models.
· Organize and manage numerous computer files and datasets for use by others.
· Proficient operating knowledge of computers and computer networks.
· Experience with VM Ware, Citrix XenApps, and other virtualized testing environments a plus.#LI-TL1