Advisory Software Engineer (C#.NET 4.6.2+, VS 2017, WPF/XAML, WCF, Prism, HTML5, Angular 6/7/8, etc.)
- Job Title
- Advisory Software Engineer (C#.NET 4.6.2+, VS 2017, WPF/XAML, WCF, Prism, HTML5, Angular 6/7/8, etc.)
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48098
- Other Location
Conexess Group is seeking an Advisory Software Engineer in Greater Kansas City. This individual will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- At least 5 years in work-related .NET/C# software development.
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2017+, and .NET Framework 4.6.2+.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development.
- Knowledge/experience in at least one of the following:
- WPF XAML
- Knowledge/experience in two or more of the following:
- MVVM Patterns
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL-Server
- Experience with .NET Core
- Proficiency with TFS and/or Azure DevOps and/or Git
- Experience with User Interface design
- IOC containers
- Unit Testing frameworks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.