Software Engineer (.Net, Selenium, REST, Angular) - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (.Net, Selenium, REST, Angular) - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Wayne, PA 19087
- Other Location
The Software Engineer will join an agile development team responsible for our web applications, special projects and/or supporting tools. The Software Engineer should be passionate about code quality and software excellence, with extensive development experience. This role will require close collaboration with other engineers, architects, and team members.
- Build user interface and server-side components using approved frameworks producing quality code.
- Participate in design and code reviews suggesting improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work with other team members at the architecture, design, and code levels to ensure standards-based, high performance systems.
- Actively participate at internal community of practice events to help with continuous learning
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s quality programs, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of popular software development processes, i.e., agile, scrum, feature driven development.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects within a mature production system.
- Working knowledge in distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, micro service frameworks and relational databases preferably with exposure to stored procedures.
- Test driven development.
- Experience with .NET Standard, .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, testing frameworks like Selenium or Cucumber, XML, Restful APIs, ORM (Entity Framework), Message Queuing, SOAP, REST API and MVC frameworks.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, think critically and problem solve, learn new technologies and adapt to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout organization.
Other Essential Requirements
- 5 years’ experience as software engineer with a strong development background.
- College degree in Computer Science, certification or experience.