- Job Title
- Developer (BZ-2)
- Job ID
- Dulles, VA
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Developer in Dulles, VA.
Security Clearance Required: Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation, obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
What You Will Do:
Develop, debug and test kernel level code using the C language. Assist in the design and development of major system components. Create, test, manage, and peer review code as each developer is required to fulfill multiple roles. Work with other performers in a large and dynamic team to integrate system components early and often. Mentor other team members. Work with cutting-edge technology and ensure the missions succeed for the customers!
We are seeking:
A Developer to work on a team comprises engineers of multiple disciplines including vulnerability research, reverse engineering, CNO/CNE development, hardware emulation, system engineering, and data analytics. Experience in systems or firmware and development experience with C/C++.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- C/C++ and Window kernel drivers Development Experience
- Experience with Agile Software Development.
- Knowledge of practices such as: Agile/Scrum, Source Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN), and Continuous Integration Tools (Buildbot, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Understanding of Operating System Internals, Kernel Memory Management, Common Cryptographic Primitives, and Secure Coding
- Six (6) to fifteen (15) plus years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship and Top-Secret Clearance Eligibility
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.