PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - Chicago, IL
- Job Title
- PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - Chicago, IL
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Chicago,, IL 77381
- Other Location
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER – MEDICAL – Chicago, IL
An exciting opportunity to join this Medical Consulting Company and be a part of the Marketing Department.
This position is remote with the ability to travel to Houston, TX quarterly.
The Product Manager is an integral member of Company’s Business Development (“PM”). The Product Manager will play a key role in providing thorough descriptions, specifications, and demos of Company's suite of services in partnership with the Sales team to drive client education; coordinating with the Information Technology ("IT") Department to manage all client innovation requests; and will provide weekly communications to the Company team regarding product features in anticipation of future business goals. Additionally, the Product Manager will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
The essential functions of the Product Manager are to:
• • Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely for external and internal teams ensuring a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities
• • Review market data and complete an informative analysis of findings
• • Develop product strategy that guides team towards goals that meet the needs of both the end user and business
• • Bachelor's degree or 3+ years’ experience in product management or similar field
• • Ability to translate complex problems and ideas into easily understood descriptions
Excellent base salary plus bonus.
Send resumes to Chris Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact at cell 214-395-7774
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills