MEDICAL SALES TRAINER - Kansas City, KS
- Job Title
- MEDICAL SALES TRAINER - Kansas City, KS
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Kansas City, KS 55408
- Other Location
SALES TRAINER-MEDICAL OUTSIDE SALES - Kansas City, KN
Excellent opportunity to join this growing emergency medical consulting firm headquartered in Houston, TX. The Sales Trainer position may be virtual and will be responsible for teaching new reps about the market, product knowledge, cold calling/prospecting, SalesForce. Running demos, role playing, call coaching, and shadowing. The Trainer will help to develop and facilitate an outside sales training agenda, implement it and help with developing and streamlining the sales process and any other functions necessary to support the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of sales training for an organization.
- Develops training materials.
- Develops and implements new sales campaigns, initiatives, strategies, and programs to attract new and retain current customers.
- Heads training sessions to present and discuss sales techniques, ethics, and awareness of products, services, and brands.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises and coordinates activities of sales training for new hires.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject preferred.
- 5 years minimum in sales enablement, training and development in the Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry.
Excellent opportunity for growth. Will consider a seasoned sales enablement person looking for a management opportunity.
Salary based on experience.
Please send resume to: Chris Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org – contact 214-395-7774
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills