Lead Decision Architect
- Job Title
- Lead Decision Architect
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
The Lead Decision Architect will be a key contributor to current and next generation digital transformation efforts. The Lead Decision Architect will work on an Agile squad delivering key initiatives supporting customer Next Best Experience functionalities such as Next Best Actions (NBA), Next Best Interactions (NBI), and Next Best Conversations (NBC), across channels. The position will need to understand the value proposition of the technology, partner closely with Marketing Strategy, Business Intelligence, Data Scientists, teams across all Lines of Business, as well as Risk and Compliance to understand the Business requirements and translate them into world-class Decision Logic. The Lead Decision Architect will work strategically and tactically to deliver superior consumer experiences through human interactions and through digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
Finance/Banking, Digital Transformation, Marketing Data, and Marketing Systems.
- Provide business and technical thought leadership on decision architecture and best practices on the Pega platform.
- Automate decision-making throughout an application to improve process efficiency
- Interface with key stakeholders to evangelize the platform and unlock profound new capabilities in our CX stack
- Create the decisioning architecture (decision logic/strategy logic) which integrates seamlessly with complex technical stacks.
- Incorporate and manage reference data to allow applications to adapt to changing business conditions
- Design core decisioning logic for real time marketing decisioning platform based on business requirements.
- Design and configuring rules, flows, propositions, and decision logic.
- Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing as needed demonstrated software design experience
- Contributes to the design of the application typically focused on specific automation or integration activities Identifies reusable components and implement accordingly
- Participates in the compilation of the use case documentation as required
- Assists in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation Pega Client Support
- Leading and sharing decision architecture knowledge with a team of Senior Decision Architects.
- Estimates projects/epics aligned with the target architecture road map
- 5+ years of experience Cloud Environment Experience (Pega AWS SaaS, AWS PaaS, and AWS IaaS)
- Knowledge of integration with an enterprise multi-tier application including advanced custom analytics data models, Customer Data Platform and Celebrus.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Three or more years of Pega end to end implementation experience
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving experience.
- Good presentation skills and ability to create crisp and concise presentation decks for senior leadership
- Pega related certifications
- Worked for a Digital Marketing Agency
- Innovation and Digital Transformation experience
- Pega 1:1 Customer Engagement experience
- Three plus years of experience in Agile Scrum methodology