Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding our client in its search for a Senior Salesforce Developer position! In this role you will deliver solutions that align to the end user as a member of a Scrum Team. We are looking for a developer who will help us support and enhance our Salesforce platform to improve productivity of business processes for multiple operations.
You will partner with other engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators - a collaborative mindset is essential. You will help integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications, write coding solutions using key Salesforce core programming languages and utilize your technical depth in large-scale ERP & CRM implementations to move our platform to the next level.
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Write coding solutions using key Salesforce core programing languages.
- Use expert level knowledge to develop Data Migration strategies.
- Utilize technical depth of Salesforce functionality and integrations to external systems to build towards the future.
- Bring Salesforce Development discipline to design and problem solve
- Evangelize best practices
- End-User Focus.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 6-10+ years of Salesforce Development
- Experience in large-scale ERP & CRM implementations a must
- Possess understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Process & Data modeling tools and best practices
- Prefer CPQ and DevOps tooling
- Strong understanding of workflow, process builder and flows
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce