.Net Development Manager
- Job Title
- .Net Development Manager
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
.NET Development Manager
Conexess has a direct hire opportunity for a .NET Development Manager to join their team. Conexess is looking for someone with broad development knowledge and strong leadership experience. The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance our web-based customer applications, web service suite, MS SQL database, and administrative application.
Currently seeking an individual:
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Application Developers.
- Capable of directing and coordinating activities of a .NET Development composed of local and offshore development personnel.
- Capable of working with Product Manager to define technical requirements and prioritize development efforts
- Capable of working with QA, IT Operations, and Infrastructure teams to implement high quality enhancements to existing technical solution.
- That can understand and manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for various application enhancements and system integrations.
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
- Appraising and formally evaluating performance
- Addressing all complaints and resolving problems
This position requires the candidate to meet with customers and deliver technical solutions to sales and executive teams.
- Work with the technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web-based and web service-based applications.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of web-based and web service-based applications.
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with IT management to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures.
- Review software code to ensure quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized other team members.
- C# 3.0 and 3.5, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005/2008, IIS, Content Versioning.
- Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps practices is a plus.MR