Salesforce Lead Dev. (100% currently but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe) (Lightning exp. and must have Salesforce Dev. II Cert.) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Salesforce Lead Dev. (100% currently but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe) (Lightning exp. and must have Salesforce Dev. II Cert.) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Dublin, OH 43016
- Other Location
Title: Salesforce Lead Dev. (100% currently but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe) (Lightning exp. and must have Salesforce Dev. II Cert.)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
For a Senior Dev/Lead, we look for the below skillset:
- Expertise in Lightning, Lightning migrations, LWC, Aura, Apex, VF pages, End-to-end Salesforce configuration including Custom Objects, Rules, Limits, Templates, Deployments(Changesets, Git/Bitbucket) ,Reports & Dashboards
- End- to- End Sales cloud and Service cloud implementations
- IDEs: VS code, IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse and Salesforce tools
- 7 or more years of full time development with Salesforce.com platform. Must have Sales Cloud and or Service or Marketing Cloud experience.
- Apex code development experience is required, along with integration with APPExchange and other third party applications in support of Salesforce for data import, templates, and integration.
- Experience with data import utilities using Salesforce.com and third-party mapping tools.
- Software development experience of 3 or more years, in an Agile-Scrum and / or Agile XP environment. Pluses if that includes experience in paired-programming.
- Story development, grooming, and Kan-Ban board experience preferred using either Pivotal Tracker, Rally or similar tools.
- Must have experience with Lightning. Migration experience to lightning will be a plus.
- Code promotion, Sandbox environment management, test case development and the use of Git is needed.
- Must have Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification