Salesforce Architect – Certified Technical Architect (Lightning Experience) (100% Remote but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Salesforce Architect – Certified Technical Architect (Lightning Experience) (100% Remote but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Dublin, OH 43016
- Other Location
Title: Salesforce Architect – Certified Technical Architect (Lightning Experience) (100% Remote but on-site in Columbus, OH once safe)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Who is a Salesforce Architect?
- Most trusted executive-level strategic advisors who focus on business transformation with unrivaled domain expertise in functional, platform and integration architecture
- Big-picture thinkers and in-depth problem solvers who take pride in designing systems that can stand up to anything
Role and Responsibilities?
- Solves complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce Platform
- Designs domain-specific, multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce Platform that power personalized, frictionless customer experiences that maximize business value
- Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders, and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success
- Guide digital transformation by aligning business and technology, defining the 'why and how' that drives solution success, selecting the right product features that maximize business value, and advocating for multi-cloud implementation best practices that create frictionless customer experiences.
- 10 or more years of full time development with Salesforce.com platform. Must have Sales Cloud and or Service or Marketing Cloud experience.
- Apex code development experience is required, along with integration with APPExchange and other third party applications in support of Salesforce for data import, templates, and integration.
- Experience with data import utilities using Salesforce.com and third-party mapping tools.
- Software development experience of 3 or more years, in an Agile-Scrum and / or Agile XP environment. Pluses if that includes experience in paired-programming.
- Story development, grooming, and Kan-Ban board experience preferred using either Pivotal Tracker, Rally or similar tools.
- Must have experience with Lightning. Migration experience to lightning will be a plus.
- Code promotion, Sandbox environment management, test case development and the use of Git is needed.
- Must be a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect