Senior Salesforce Product Owner (100% Remote with travel) - HIRING ASAP
- Job Title
- Senior Salesforce Product Owner (100% Remote with travel) - HIRING ASAP
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
The Senior Product Owner / Manager we need thrives in complexity and on solving big challenges. If you enjoy complexity and problem solving and don’t want to just talk about issues, but actually get them done, then this may be the perfect role for you. Our ideal candidate will develop customer-driven features, execute against a clear product vision (and often times help our clients set the product vision), and know-how to help large organizations execute like startups.
- Define and develop customer-driven features: You will be on the front-lines, talking to clients and users as well as our sales team. The features you define will shape the product now and into the future. This requires thought, detail, data-orientation, and clear customer-driven thinking.
- Execute (and often create) a clear product vision: It’s not enough to come up with a laundry list of features. How do they fit into the vision for the client product? How do they connect to form a cohesive user experience? Is there evidence that a new feature fills a need? You’ll work with our clients, user experience team, and engineering to shape a clear focused product offering.
- Use Salesforce to build configuration solutions such as fields, objects, reports, dashboards, process builders, flows, and more.
- Prioritize and favor delivery over “perfection:” We move fast, and we value an attitude of pragmatism. We aren’t afraid to make mistakes because we respond to them quickly, correct them, and learn. While we never want to be chaotic, skip analysis, or rush, we do value an attitude that values getting features to market and learning over the “perfect” feature brief or user interface.
- Work and coordinate across teams and departments: Product works hand in hand with user experience, engineering, and client leadership. You will engage with and often coordinate across these departments to drive features through to creation and deployment. As a consultant, you will have to learn how to be effective through influence in multiple organizational structures. Understanding how to lead through influence while navigating large, complex organizations is a must.
We are looking for someone with:
- Desire and ability to do up to 30-60% travel to client sites (post-COVID)
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in enterprise or consumer software
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience with a strong grasp for when to use configuration or custom code.
- 3+ years of experience in IT full development life cycle
- A portfolio of features you developed (or helped develop) that you can speak to with regard to motivation, market analysis, and measures of success
- Demonstrate potential solutions visually through process flows, low fidelity mock-ups, or even just a sketch. The point is, you are a good, organized, and visual communicator.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or communications field or equivalent. We love great communicators that are technical and love products, no matter how they got their experience.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a work remotely environment, bringing the team together despite the challenges of remote work.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!:)
- Confident & Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed. But be able to stand your ground and provide strong recommendations but also open to other perspectives.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Collaborative: We favor teamwork and take ownership.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, solve for the client and customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance (including partners)
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Yearly Hackathons
- Yearly Holiday party
- Paid Vacation Time and company holidays
- Lunch & Learns
- Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers