- Job Title
- Agile Coach
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an Agile Coach in a remote capacity. The ideal individual has 5+ years of agile coaching experience, including 10MM plus programs with offshore and distributed teams and is SPC 5 certified. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Portfolio and Leadership Agile Coaching
- This position requires deep knowledge and experience with agile and the ability to inspect and adapt thinking/ practices to various situations.
- This position will work extensively with leadership on setting up and implementing
- Experience Led taxonomy within the Scaled Agile Framework.
- The candidate will need to have expert knowledge in a variety of agile approaches in the context of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- You will coach leadership teams of different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams.
- A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge and experience with metrics to effectively measure execution, performance, benefits and value.
- Be an enterprise evangelist of agile ceremonies, practices and values.
- Actively participate to build necessary materials needed to continue to improve and support Agile maturity improvement.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 5)
- Attended and taught at least 2 SAFe LPM certification courses within the last 2 years
- Developed an enterprise coaching strategy using SAFe within the last 4 years
- Conducted other SAFe courses (SAFe Scrum Master, PO, RTE, Architecture) classes a plus.
- Experience standing up and launching Release Trains
- Deep knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban
- 5+ years of agile coaching experience, including 10MM plus programs with offshore and distributed teams.
- 7+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) experience highly desirable.
- Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills.
- Additional Agile certifications
- Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira/Jira Align, Rally, Version One etc)