- Job Title
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Don’t believe us? With 65% of U.S. sales via digital channels and industry-leading digital ordering experiences we are focused on Information Technology (IT), we’re among the largest e-commerce retailers in terms of annual transactions, and we don’t plan on stopping there!
As we continue to enhance and grow our online ordering, digital marketing and technological capabilities, we’re committed to building diverse talent with strong technical capabilities and leadership skills that will help to get us there. This might be where you come in!
- Ensure appropriate semantic tagging within the HTML and CSS.
- Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional tests.
- Research, trial, and recommend new web and mobile technologies that can improve development quality /efficiency or improve user interface.
- Has the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
Work with business analysts, user experience developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
- Experience building responsive web and mobile applications using modern, component-based frameworks like React or Vue.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology
Target Start Date is 7/4