Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Key activities for the role include but are not limited to:
- For various projects and enhancements, execute all configuration
- Code work to implement custom application development
- Assist with developing related Salesforce reporting and analytics requirements
- Deploy to production the changes/enhancements.
The position requires detailed knowledge of and experience shaping the SFDC environment to achieve business objectives.
The Work Itself
- Comprehensive SFDC knowledge
- Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce.com that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
- Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:
- User management (activation, deactivation, password support)
- Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management Communication templates Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to troubleshoot individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring escalation and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
- Front End desktop development using SF and/or other UI tools
The Skills You Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility in Sales Force Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Extensive working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatica Cloud or other ETL tools
- Experience in Classic to Lightning migration and building LWCs
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
- Demand Tools experience and knowledge a plus
- Ability to Provide scalable and maintainable Platform (Salesforce) Solutions
- Ability to work and manage the integrations to different Business Systems using SOAP, REST and Bulk APIs.
- Ability to utilize Best Practices for Salesforce Development using Declarative and Apex Development (Classic or Lightning)
- Ability to support Business process in case of and Production issues in configurations and troubleshooting
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines -- Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; a person who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, & has a "can do" attitude; sense of urgency