International Training Consultant (30% Travel – South America and Spain) (Fluency in Spanish and English - written and spoken) (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- International Training Consultant (30% Travel – South America and Spain) (Fluency in Spanish and English - written and spoken) (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Other Location
Title: International Training Consultant (30% Travel – South America and Spain) (Fluency in Spanish and English - written and spoken) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Minimum 4+ years experience training team members at a variety of levels.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish - this includes professional conversation, writing and reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Training/HR or related field.
- QSR Industry (Quick Service Restaurant) experience preferred.
- Credibility to train and coach Franchisees and provide constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and teach effective training to a supervisory and master franchise-level audiences.
- Ability to work independently and drive results.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability in leading assessment and gap analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective coaching and motivational skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Appropriate level of computer and technology skills. (Microsoft Office, Desktop publishing software, Webinar and virtual learning software).
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including overnight travel and weekends (International South America & Spain primarily).
Provide Global Store Operations Master Franchisee Training & Consulting
- Execute “Train the Trainer” or “Train the Franchisee” opportunities as required by the various global operations business stakeholders.
- Assess Master Franchise training systems and processes to ensure they meet the minimum requirements.
- Educate Global Stakeholders on the Store Operations Training Functional Competencies.
- Consult (in cooperation with the International Franchise Business Directors) on “New Market” Store Operations Training Plans as well as their New Store Opening Training Plans.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all current training curriculum and international Learning Hub initiatives.
- Facilitate quarterly calls and virtual training sessions informing Franchise Training Partners of changes to standards, new processes and/or procedures, best practices and other topics as needed.
- Provide guidance to master franchise partners in the implementation, activation and engagement with a Learning Management System.
Manage training relationship with DPI and Assigned Master Franchisees
- Work with the International team to ensure the training priorities for all markets are aligned with the established market priories.
- Create actionable recommendations and improvement plans to improve a market’s training quality, capability and execution.
- Participate in ongoing regional meetings and communication efforts to keep Franchise Business Consultants and Region Vice Presidents informed of global training initiatives and priorities.
- Host virtual sessions to support markets not identified as Champion and Contenders.
- Partner with Region Vice Presidents and Directors to provide guidance on the execution of region-specific training initiatives.
- Attend region leadership calls.
- Attend weekly conference calls with Ops Training team.
- Coordinate all travel with Franchise Business Consultants.
- Complete all expense reports within on time and correctly.
- Complete Communication Logs for all in person and virtual Franchisee communications.
- Complete E&Y travel calendar.
- Prepare travel arrangements within 4 weeks of any trip.
- Apply for visas for any country requiring one well in advance of travel to that market.