IT Business Analyst – Financial and/or Supply Chain ERP system (PeopleSoft Financials, SAP Ariba experience huge plus) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- IT Business Analyst – Financial and/or Supply Chain ERP system (PeopleSoft Financials, SAP Ariba experience huge plus) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
Title: IT Business Analyst – Financial and/or Supply Chain ERP system (PeopleSoft Financials, SAP Ariba experience huge plus) – 100% Remote
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Information Technology Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business areas to define and document business process and software requirements for technology initiatives including enterprise-wide technology and systems for a global audience. The Business Analyst is responsible for communication and collaboration between the business and development team to ensure quality deliverables back to the business. This individual will exercise judgment, apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
- Accountable for the functional design of software development projects.
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Leads development of requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation and business cases.
- Participates in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Create and maintain QA process. Translate business requirements into test cases.
- Work closely with the technical delivery managers for overall coordination of project activities.
- Facilitate working session to drive and define new requirements or changes.
- Develop business relationships with key representatives from corporate, franchise and international organizations.
- Solicit feedback on design, functionality, and priority of new features from business representatives.
- Create, maintain and confirm data validation between current application and legacy/third party systems.
- Lead production support activities to solve issues reported by end users considering system functionality, processing limitations, operating times and form of desired results.
- Perform period end and year-end financial closing processes.
- Maintain oversite of nightly processes for successful completion, including all data interfaces, providing follow-up if unsuccessful.
- Develop account, department, and consolidated trees to ensure accurate company-wide reporting.
- Execute IT SOX compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of practical experience with Financial and/or Supply Chain ERP system as a business analyst or support analyst (PeopleSoft Financials, SAP Ariba experience a plus)
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multitask on a variety of projects
- Passionate about providing high quality, impactful solutions to real business opportunities and challenges
- Experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and independent problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Effective leadership, scheduling and management skills.
- Familiarity with process and efficiency enhancements.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.