OnBase Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- OnBase Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Health Care client in their search for a remote OnBase System Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze, design and prepare application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering project timeline, and form of desired results.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which solutions will be designed and built.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Work with business management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes.
- Collaborate with developers and business owners during testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Understands how OnBase can be used in an organization and is able to translate business needs into OnBase solutions.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creating letters in the Document Composition module of OnBase
- Creating/Adjusting role-based permissions in OnBase
- Setting up new Document Types and Keywords in OnBase
- Basic OnBase Workflow logic Troubleshooting
- OnBase configuration issues
- Demonstrates the ability to support and maintain OnBase solutions.
- General understanding of Healthcare management systems
- Prefer candidate with experience in: MS-SQL Server; T-SQL;
- Prefer candidate with one or more Hyland certifications: OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA) OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA) OnBase WorkView Certification (OCWV)