- Job Title
- Inventory Coordinator
- Job ID
- Westfield, IN 46074
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position will be responsible for delivering remarkable customer service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude. This entry level team member position will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service and merchandising.
Join a community. Build a career.
We are opening a new store in your area and are searching for new members of the Meijer family in all departments! We are looking for friendly team members to work in a clean and safe environment, focusing on efficiency, productivity and growth.
Currently, Meijer is looking for Pricing/Inventory Coordinators for all areas of the store. This position will have various start times and be exposed to a variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service and merchandising supporting Grocery, General Merchandise, and/or promotions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possessing a sense of urgency and comfort level to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working on all daily back stock in assigned area
- Responsible for performing daily overs and shorts
- Responsible for backroom organization in assigned area daily
- Ensures all ICAPs are performed daily
- Detail oriented and organized
- Possesses good listening and communication skills
- Has adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them
- Is process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
- Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
- Team Member Discount
- Meijer Scholarship Opportunities for Team Members and their immediate families
- Leadership Development Training Opportunities
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it's a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they're a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That's why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that's more than a paycheck, but a career that plays an important role in your community.
.Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. With a proven history of growth and employee care, we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and certified “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ equality.”
When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills