- Job Title
- Meijer Packaging
- Job ID
- Grandville, MI 49418
- Other Location
Want to join a company that has been certified as a "Great Place to Work"? Then apply TODAY to join the Meijer team!
Meijer Roasting and Packaging is hiring motivated individuals like you! Now hiring Manufacturing Workers on 3rd shift. Full Time. Sunday – Thursday. Base pay of $13.00 an hour with opportunity to earn more! Pay increase to $13.50 in Jan. 2021
When you join our manufacturing team, you will help package several varieties of customer convenience food products for store delivery including nuts, candies, and seasonal holiday trays.
- Assemble and package several varieties of customer convenience food products.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility. Comply with HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Ensure building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain a good attendance and work record.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Prior food manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Team Member will receive training on equipment and process of the job.
Why Work for Meijer
- Meijer invests in you!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs and more!
- Required Skills
Must be 18 years of age or older