Sr. IT Project Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Project Manager
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Sr. IT Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Technology Project Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly-complex project, consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view.
- Assess priorities against business value to ensure epic release schedule is aligned to business priorities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans
- JIRA and Agile methodologies.
- Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Healthcare experience is preferred