Help Desk Technician (18 mths of tech support & cust. serv. exp. - Windows OS, and Mobile devices, O365) ($1,000 ret. bonus ) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Help Desk Technician (18 mths of tech support & cust. serv. exp. - Windows OS, and Mobile devices, O365) ($1,000 ret. bonus ) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Help Desk Technician (18 months of tech support & customer service exp. - Windows, MAC and Mobile, O365) (100% Remote)
***$1,000 retention bonus every 6 months***
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Grouop is seeking a Help Desk Technician to provide Tier 1 technical support via phone, email, Teams Instant Message chat and ITSM system. Technicians will offer support and technical assistance to over 6,500 employees who are using software, hardware and other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers. Technicians will escalate issues that extend beyond Tier 1 responsibilities.
An excellent Help Desk Technician will perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques, must have good technical knowledge and be able to effectively communicate trouble shooting steps and solutions to non-technical users. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in a technical support environment.
- Customer service experience required.
- Must have working experience with Windows OS, mobile devices, and managing applications on these endpoints.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Must be able to work an eight-hour shift Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00am to 7:00pm CT.
- Must be available Assist with on-call duties.
- De-escalation abilities/experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fiends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Provides support to employees or customers regarding technical inquiries. Diagnoses to isolate the nature of the problem and resolves support issues.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves software, hardware and network failures.
- Performs the installation, configuration, upgrades, repair and preventative maintenance of software, hardware and/or systems.
- Thoroughly documents cases to ensure continuity of information and adherence to customer service standards.
- Maintains awareness of current tools, methodologies and technologies associated to IT support.