- Job Title
- Litigation Paralegal
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
A Carolina multi-office insurance defense law firm seeks an experienced Litigation Paralegal for their Charleston office.
- 2 to 4 years of general insurance defense litigation experience.
- Experience with personal injury and general defense litigation preferred.
- Workers Compensation litigation experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor degree, Associates and/or paralegal certificate is beneficial.
- Experienced insurance defense litigation legal assistants are urged to apply.
- Experience with e-discovery and the technology involved in e-discovery.
- Case management software experience.
- MUST have the ability to review, organize and control related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Trial experience strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendars.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process.
- Knowledge time billing software.
- Solid work history.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES