Litigation Legal Assistant
- Job Title
- Litigation Legal Assistant
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
A multi-state insurance defense law firm is seeking a litigation secretary/assistant to support their busy Charleston office.
- 2+ years recent litigation experience in a law firm setting is a MUST.
- Plaintiff Legal Assistants are urged to apply.
- Transcription/Audio Dictation experience.
- Knowledge of Tri-county court systems and procedures required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and case management software.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled typing ability (70+ wpm) and knowledge of case management systems.
- Ability to compose correspondence and reports.
- Handle incoming and out going mail.
- Answer phones.
- Scan in mail and documents.
- Schedule depositions & medications.
- Follow up on medical records subpoenas.
- Perform and general clerical duties.
- Ability to work individually or a team member.
- Willingness to participate in shared office duties and requirements.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME - QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED